- Includes Rail transfer through Leinster and Munster to Limerick City.
- Bus tour of Limerick City with majestic views over the mighty river Shannon.
- Entrance included to Bunratty Castle & Folk Park.
- Breathtaking views from the top of the Cliffs of Moher.
- Spectacular costal drive along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Bus tour of the Burren National Park.
- Tour of Galway Bay and Galway City.
- Rail return to Dublin.
- All entrance fees included.
Please note that if you want to book a tour to depart tomorrow you must book your tour before 5PM Irish time today. Bookings after this time will be charged but may not be processed.
A day trip to Ireland’s rugged and unique mid-western coast, through Limerick on the mighty River Shannon and on then to the imposing Bunratty Castle with its lovely folk park. The stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay. A flavour of Galway City concludes the tour before our return to Dublin.
06:50am – Check in at Dublin Heuston station (Customer Service Desk) for 07.00 depature of InterCity train to Cork (breakfast available Monday to Friday). We join our coach at Limerick, have a short tour of the treaty city and setting for “Angela’s Ashes”. We head north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village (admission included), then to a Doolin Pub for our lunch stop and on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast. We enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway the city of the tribes. Free time in Galway for shopping or to grab a bite to eat. We then join our Dublin bound train (light meals available) at 19:15 arriving in Heuston at 21.45.
The drive from the Cliffs of Moher to Galway city is regarded by the AA Automobile Association as one of the top 10 coastal drives in Europe.
On this tour you travel through three of Ireland’s four provinces.
Departs Daily (Monday – Saturday).
All tours have stops en route for Photography, shopping etc.,
Departs Dublin Heuston at 07:00am
Arrive Dublin Heuston at 21.45
When Does it Run
Departs Daily (Monday – Saturday)
What happens after I book?
A confirmation with booking reference will be sent to you by email. Please print all pages of the voucher and present the voucher at the tour start point.
- Live commentary by guide
- All entrance fees
- Transport in a coach approved by the CTTC
- Train from Dublin to Limerick and Galway to Dublin
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- Lunch and drinks