- Guided day tour from Limerick to Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay.
- All Entrance Fees Included.
- Be charmed as you visit the farm houses and cottages of Bunratty Folk Park.
- Spectacular views at the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s most visited natural attraction.
- Travel along one of the Top 10 Coastal Drives in Europe.
- Visit a Traditional Irish Pub in the Quant Village of Doolin.
- Experience the Lunar Landscape of the Burren Region.
- Scenic vistas across Galway Bay.
- Choose from either Limerick or Bunratty Departure.
A day trip to Ireland’s rugged and unique mid-western coast, from Limerick on the mighty River Shannon and on then to the imposing Bunratty Castle with its lovely folk park. We then visit the the stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay.
This journey is all by touring coach (bus)
09.00am – Check in at Limerick (Colbert) Railway Station with Host with bright yellow jacket in station concourse. We have a short tour of Limerick City, and head north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park (admission included).
For customers joining this tour at Bunratty, check in is at admission’s desk in Bunratty Castle at 09.45am with Host with bright yellow jacket. (Admission to Castle & Folk Park included).
After a tour of Bunratty Castle and time to explore the Folk Park we continue on to the Atlantic Coast and O’Connor’s Traditional Irish Pub in Doolin for our lunch stop. Please note lunch is not included, but there is a great selection of international and Irish cuisine at reasonable prices available in O’Connors.
After our lunch break, we set off on the short journey to visit the majestic Cliffs of Moher which is Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction.
The next section of the tour is said to be part of one of the top ten coastal drives in Europe. We enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Blackhead before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway the city of the tribes.
We depart Galway for a direct run back to Bunratty arriving at 19.45 hrs approx. and Limerick Station arriving at 19.37 hrs.
All tours have stops en route for Photography, shopping etc.,
Pick up at Limerick Station at 9.15am OR Bunratty Castle at 9.45am, return to Bunratty arriving at 19.45 hrs approx. or Limerick Station arriving at 19.37 hrs.
Return to Bunratty arriving at 19.45 hrs approx. or Limerick Station arriving at 19.37 hrs.
When Does it Run
This tour runs Daily (Monday – Saturday).
What happens after I book
A booking voucher will be sent to you by email. Please print all pages of the voucher and present the voucher at the tour start point.
- Live commentary by guide
- All entrance fees
- Transport in a coach approved by the CTTC (Coach Tourism & Transportation Council of Ireland)
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- Lunch and drinks