All Tours Ireland is a virtual tour operator who work with a number of suppliers in the Irish Tour Market. We do not own or operate any of the tours. What we do is provide volume sales for each of our suppliers and receive a discount in return. We then pass these savings on to our customers.
All of our day and budget day tours are on an immediate confirmation basis. For our overnights and extended tours we need to confirm availability with the appropriate hotel/hostel/B&B. In the very unlikely scenario that no accommodation is available then a full refund will be offered. These tours will be confirmed within 24hours and usually much sooner.
Once you make a booking with alltoursireland.com you become a customer of the appropriate tour operator. Please rest assured that we have contracts in place with each of our suppliers to ensure that you receive the highest levels of customer service.
Please note that if you want to book a tour to depart tomorrow you must book your tour before the close off time today. Depending on the chosen tour this is either 5PM, 6PM or 8PM Irish time today. Bookings after this time will be charged but may not be processed. Please look at the more details section of each tour to see what the close off time is. This only affects tours departing the day immediately after booking.
For all overnight tours a single supplement applies for single room occupancy. This supplement is €29 per night. This will be billed separately and charged to your card as single supplement.
Alltoursireland.com cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of the relevant pick up points, stop locations and departure times. Please endeavor to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they purchase the correct ticket for their journey.
Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times, where relevant and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop. The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach. Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach. Tours are non-refundable once booked, except in exceptional circumstances where a maximum of 80% may be refunded. In the event of cancellation of ferry services to the Aran Islands due to adverse weather conditions, a replacement tour will be put into operation on the day.
Your online booking is processed by Alltoursireland.com.
1. Alltoursireland.com processes tour & travel reservations on behalf of individual providers which means Alltoursireland.com does not set the prices and/or availability of services. Service bookings purchased on this website may be subject to a per booking convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. In the event either of these apply, the size and nature of such charges will be made explicit before you commit to purchase. All purchases are subject to credit or debit card authorisation and billing address verification which may take place after initial confirmation has been given.
2. Occasionally, for reasons outside of the control of Alltoursireland.com bookings may be rescheduled by the tour/travel provider. Should this occur, the provider will endeavour to contact you either by phone and/or e-mail with the contact details you provided at the time of booking. You will be refunded the full amount paid at the time of your original booking via the method of payment you used to make that booking.
3. Bookings are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the tour/travel operator with whom you select to travel. It is your responsibility to understand and accept the policies of the tour/travel operator you choose to make a booking with. For your convenience, and without obligation, Alltoursireland.com provide links to and/or a copy of these terms on this payment site for each tour/travel operator for whom we process bookings.
4. Please check your bookings before confirming payment, as mistakes cannot always be rectified and may be subject to a rebooking fee by the relevant travel/tour operator.
5. We regret that bookings cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase save where a booking cancellation is made by the tour/travel operator or a cancellation request is made in accordance with the relevant tour/travel operator’s terms and conditions.
6. If a purchased booking is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Alltoursireland.com or the relevant tour/travel operator it will become voidable and the holder may be refused boarding for the tour/travel. Alltoursireland.com reserves the right to cancel any bookings advertised or published in any manner with the intent to resell for profit or commercial gain.
7. By consenting to this terms and conditions you explicitly agree to permit Alltoursireland.com to contact you by email or SMS or telephone or any mix of these methods for the purpose of ensuring service delivery. Please be advised that in the event you withdraw your consent to communicate it may no longer be possible to provide you with the service. Alltoursireland.com will not sell, trade or otherwise disclose your personal data to any third party except where necessitated by act of law.